Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 17th

If you truly believe that I work all things together for the good of those who love me, then you will let go of your own desires and wants. I desire to bless you beyond all you could ever imagine or dream! Rest in my presence and be filled with my peace that passes all understanding. Trust that I alone know your heart and look to me to fill your heart. My child never think you are not good enough for me. That is a tool of the enemy to draw you away from me, your Creator. I created you in my image and I love the way I designed you! I moled you into who you are knowing the ways you would bless others. Don't be fooled by the god of this world that airs you need to change who you are in order to be loved. You are loved, by Me, in order to change the world!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment